Grooming tips for the modern man with Wilkinson Hydro
Watch the following video on how to stay well groomed & suitably stylish and be in with a chance of winning a male grooming goodie bag.
While the temptation may be there to hide behind a beard and a bundle of clothes as we hit the winter months, there is absolutely no reason why you cannot stay comfortable and stylish all the way into spring.
But don't worry about looking vain. Making sure you look slick and clean shaven is an essential to looking the part and your missus will thank you for it as well.
Even if you have a hectic lifestyle there are plenty of tricks and tips to ensure you look on top form when you step out of the front door. Preparation is key here & rolling out of bed expecting to achieve the look won't always cut it - a sharp haircut and a close shave will take years off you and, according to research from Wilkinson Sword, give you confidence too.
To help get you started Wilkinson Sword have teamed up with Dr Sam Bunting and independent men's style expert Ahmed Zambarakji in the following video to give you some top tips in order to make sure you look well groomed & suitably stylish.
Click here to view: www.studiotalk.tv/show/grooming_tips_for_the_modern_man
If that was not enough they are giving you the chance to be entered into a prize draw to win a male grooming goodie bag - the perfect way to stay looking hot this cold winter. Just answer this simple question...
For more information visit www.shavehydro.co.uk
Prize: Win a male grooming goodie bag.
This competition is now closed. The winners is as follow:
Sue Wright, North Walsham, NR28
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.