Out on DVD on 20 June 2011.
Wienerworld is delighted to present its very own double DVD Souvenir Collector's Edition of the Royal Wedding. Relive the events of that special day 'as they happened' from the arrival of the family and celebrity guests at Westminster Abbey through to the bride and groom driving back to Clarence House in the open-topped Aston Martin car.
The beautiful Catherine, THE dress, a grandmother's pride, the future Heir, the reverence of Westminster Abbey, the joy of the crowds, all the pomp and circumstance of the Royal Wedding, the Royal Air Force fly-past and the TWO kisses on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
A day we will never forget, the joy as a nation basked in the happiness of the Royal Couple, recorded for posterity, for generations to come.
Recapture all the magical moments of William and Catherine's Royal Wedding - yours to own now and forever with this programme (includes a 48 page colour booklet full of fashion picks).
Prize: Win one of two copies of The Royal Wedding DVD
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Ian Green, Cambs, PE13
Nancy Claxton, East Sussex, TN33
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.