The Ski and Snowboard Show returns to London Olympia this year with a host of new and exciting features for the whole family. Brand new for 2010 is the Mountain Theatre, with talks from legendary alpine explorers such as Sir Ranulph Fiennes. There's also an exhilarating Land Rover Ice Driving Experience where visitors can test out 4X4 vehicles over challenging terrains.
The centre piece to this year's show is the 50ft kicker which will play host to the London Ride and British Snow Tour Invitational Championship where Europe's finest freestyle skiers and snowboarders will catch some seriously big air as they pull of jaw dropping tricks.
Popular features such as the Destination Quebec Husky Lodge also return with everyone's favourite furry friends the husky dogs - don't let the kids leave without a free photograph!
After a long day, visitors can take a break and enjoy live acoustic music and a mini chef's kitchen at Les 3 Vallees Resort and Whistler Après Ski Bars or get the low down on the latest winter trends in the Fashion arena.
There really is something for everyone this year, so whether you're a St Moritz seasonaire, a Val d'Isere virgin, or just looking for an exciting family day out, make sure you get a piste of the action at the 2010 Ski and Snowboard Show.
If you're not lucky enough to win visit www.metrosnow.co.uk for more information or to book tickets.
Prize: Win one of ten family passes to the Ski and Snowboard Show - 20th - 24th October, London Olympia.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Mandy Allen, Plaistow, E13
Pamela Southall, West Midlands, B64
Debra Shirley, Luton, LU2
Tammi Morrell-Knapton, West Yorkshire, WF10
Alexander Jones, London, N21
Annie Wong, London, E14
Melanie Williams, London, N14
Mark Shaw, London, E3
Leanne Quinn, Kent, ME8
Geoff Hibbert, Paignton, TQ4
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.