The London Dungeon - one of the most famous London attractions
1888. It is a dark time in London. A prolific killer stalks the black alleys and quiet streets at night, preying on London's prostitutes.
Take a trip back to the night of the 31st August and feel the fear rise inside you as you enter Jack the Ripper's notorious Whitechapel, where the true horror of his terrible crimes is revealed.
Retrace the infamous steps of the mysterious serial killer, just a mile from where the first of his five murders occurred. Contemplate the possible suspects, but beware, Jack was never caught, and he may still be skulking in the darkness, watching...and waiting...
The London Dungeon, one of the best things to do in London.
Prize: Win a family ticket (2 adults and 2 kids) for any of the dungeons (London, York, Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Hamburg).
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
David Warner, Brighton, BN1
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.