Have a Divine Easter!
As Easter approaches our thoughts turn to Easter egg hunts and delicious chocolate treats, and what could be better than spending this Easter lazing around with a great book and a delicious supply of Divine chocolate?
This year Divine has teamed up with Penguin Classics to offer chocolate lovers the chance to win a literary Classic collection and a year's supply of chocolate. All you need to do is grab any large 90g Divine Milk or Dark Chocolate egg available from Waitrose, Morrisons and Sainsbury's to be in with a chance of winning.
Made with finest cocoa from Ghana, Divine is the only Fairtrade chocolate company part owned by farmers, meaning by choosing Divine you'll ensure farmers receive a fairer deal and a share of the company's profits.
So this year, sit back with a Penguin Classic and enjoy Easter the ethical way, make the moment Divine!
For more information visit www.divinechocolateshop.com
Prize: Win a selection of delicious Divine Easter eggs and a Penguin Classic
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
Dave Dowding, London, SE9
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.