BURLESQUE in your Kitchen set to reinvent the landscape of city dining this July...
Not to be confused with burlesque connoisseurs Proud Cabaret in the City, Proud Kitchen will be unveiling its very own take on Burlesque by introducing a more light hearted and candid spin on the art form where even the staff are set to incorporate various levels of all things theatrical. Expect never before seen all encompassing performances taking place seven days a week in Proud's New York Style diner in the South Gallery from 6.30-9.30 every night of the week.
From the moment guests arrive in the restaurant, they will be greeted, served and entertained by a whole host of specialty performers whilst acoustic and burlesque acts take to the stage throughout dinner. Expect to be seated by contortionists, poured delicious wines by jugglers and have your meal brought to you by singing staff. Having kick started the Burlesque craze at Proud Camden years before the official opening of Proud Cabaret, burlesque will be returning to the Grade II Listed Horse Hospital for performances with a twist, Wednesday to Saturday.
The nightly programme, set to officially launch this July, will see a host of burlesque beauties take to the stage every night of the week. A resident harpist will also be at hand to provide a strategically beautiful and melodic soundtrack to diners in between Thursday and Friday performances, whilst acoustic acts are also set to serenade diners. This trio of forces will ensure a dining experience like no other in the city.
Prize: Win a three course dinner for two, one bottle of house wine and vip entry into any of Proud's club nights.
This competition is now closed. The winner is:
Nancy Claxton, East Sussex, TN33
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.