3D Entertainment Distribution is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Universal Pictures International Entertainment, to release its underwater 2D & 3D film trilogy on Blu-ray™ 3D released today, the perfect gift for any wildlife enthusiast this Christmas. The trilogy, presented by ocean explorer Jean-Michel Cousteau, features the popular 3D titles Ocean Wonderland 3D, Sharks 3D and Dolphins & Whales: Tribes of the Ocean 3D narrated by Daryl Hannah, which have generated over $85 million at the IMAX theatre box office to date.
Dolphins and Whales 3D (2008) takes viewers into an immersive and highly emotional odyssey for a close encounter with the surviving tribes of the ocean. Stunning images of dolphins, belugas, orcas, humpback whales and their calves, captured for the very first time in 3D allows them to discover their lives and habitats as never before seen. Sharks 3D (2005) brings viewers face-to-face with the lions and tigers of the ocean including the great white, hammerhead and whale shark. These wild and endangered animals have been in existence since before dinosaurs roamed the earth and are mistakenly considered as man-eating creatures. In Ocean Wonderland 3D (2003), viewers will experience, from Australia's Great Barrier Reef to the Bahamas, a stunning visual and sensorial diving adventure beneath the waves to the pulsating heart of the oceans: the coral reefs.
The Sea Life London Aquarium has over 500 species, 14 themed zones and more than 2 million litres of water, SEA LIFE London Aquarium is home to one of Europe's largest collections of global marine life.
And if you want to see sharks you won't be disappointed. We have more than 40 of them and a very special shark walk where you can watch 4 species swim below your feet.
You'll get closer than ever to the creatures of the deep too. Interactive feeding, diving displays and touch pools mean every visit will bring new surprises - and an amazing opportunity to learn about the wonderful creatures of the deep.
" 1000s of creatures in over 2 million litres of water
" 500 species from every part of the world
" More than 40 sharks from 12 different species
" 65 displays with 30 species of plants and foliage
" 14 themed zones over 3 floors
Prize: To celebrate the release of Ocean Wonderland 3D, Sharks 3D and Dolphins & Whales 3D we are giving one lucky winner the chance to win all three films plus a family pass to Sea Life London Aquarium.
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
Jackie ONeill, Middlesex, TW17
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.