The No.1 consumer show for design, innovation and inspiration for your home returns to London once again, yes that's right it's Grand Designs Live, from the 25th April to 4th May, 2009.
Based on the hugely successful Channel 4 TV series - presented by design guru Kevin McCloud - Grand Designs Live brings together over 500 exhibitors and six separate shows from Design, Interiors, Building, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Gardens and our awe-inspiring Grand Village, offering visitors the chance to see the latest in design, self build, and sustainable living - all under one roof. Each section is full of the UK's biggest and best brands and offers you a range of features and advice from leading experts to assist you with every aspect of your home.
If you're looking to improve your home rather than move this year, or thinking of building your own home, Grand Designs Live has everything to offer. The show is packed with even more features, more celebrity experts and great free advice from our Expert Advice Centre!
Other special features at this year's show also include: the House of the Future which demonstrates the latest technology and most innovative designs for the home, many of which will be making their UK debut at Grand Designs Live. Our brand new Future Build feature demonstrates the innovative products that'll be part of today and tomorrow's house builds. The Icon Shop, offers a range of one off designer pieces allowing the public to purchase something different, and unique. The Grand Seminars, sponsored by Electrical Safety Council, will educate as well as inspire and this year includes the 'Big Questions' with key speakers tackling the topics that really matter, including the Olympics, the future of the housing market and the controversial proposals for eco towns. Or check out our met office representatives where you can come and predict the weather with their advanced weather monitoring system.
We've also got a host of interactive features in store from live cooking demonstrations, product tests, interiors and DIY workshops, competitions and much more.
SIX SHOWS IN ONE
1. GRAND BUILD sponsored by VELUX: The biggest and most comprehensive self build show in the UK, with everything you need to know about the build process from planning through to construction and fittings. Professional consultants in the Expert Advice Centre will be on hand to offer you advice on all your build related questions, ranging from architects to surveyors to finance.
2. GRAND INTERIORS: This cutting-edge, contemporary interior designs collection from the world of furnishing, accessories and decoration offers the ultimate in home design to suit all tastes.
3. GRAND GARDENS: Find everything you need to make the most of your outdoor space. Experts will be on hand with great advice to help your garden come alive. Browse through hundreds of garden products from outdoor rooms, hot tubs and water features, to plants, furniture and accessories.
4. GRAND KITCHENS: See the newest, most advanced and stylish kitchens from a host of top manufacturers. Step into a world where the sleekest kitchen designs meet state-of-the-art technology. Let our experts demonstrate the latest appliances and high tech gadgets, offering design guidance for kitchens big and small.
5. GRAND BATHROOMS: View the widest range of sleek designs and state-of-the-art technologies for your bathroom. Discuss your plans with one of our experts and they'll show some inspiring ideas, including the latest energy-saving, sustainable designs, and help you find the best bathroom to suit your plans and budget.
6. GRAND VILLAGE sponsored by first direct: Take a walk through the GRANDVillage, all the dwellings in the Village will be open for you to view throughout the ten days of the event. You can even try your hand at traditional build techniques including straw bale walling and thatching.
PLUS... GRAND SEMINARS sponsored by Electrical Safety Council: Grand Designs Live aims to educate as well as inspire, and we have created a seminar programme, featuring the likes of Kevin McCloud and Diarmuid Gavin, to reflect the diversification, information and inspiration you need to create your very own grand design.
Explore new, unique and chic designs in our Design Arcade. With hundreds of products for you and your home at great prices, it's the perfect place for shopaholics. Take home an exclusive designer accessory, many of which are not available to buy on the high street.
BOOK TICKETS NOW AND SAVE £5 www.granddesignslive.com