AFTER TEN HARD UP YEARS, BID FAREWELL TO SHAMELESS, THE MUCH LOVED, MULTI-AWARD WINNING COMEDY DRAMA.
Welcome back to Manchester’s most notorious estate for the last ever epic 14-part series, out to own on DVD from 2nd September 2013 along with the complete 1 – 11 boxset. Shameless 11 is as celebratory, defiant and unapologetic as ever. With the hilarious energy of the stalwarts thriving in the double dip recession – always a law unto themselves, always with family at their core, living in their robust micro climate.
The final series goes out with a bang when Jamie Maguire (Aaron McCusker) discovers he isn’t a pure blood Maguire and introduces the estate to his Muslim half-brother Kassi (Jalaal Hartley – The Borgias) and his Jewish cooking mad wife Esther (Isy Suttie – Peep Show) as they disembark on the estate with their three feral children in tow.
The comings and goings on the Chatsworth Estate, and the exploits of feckless Frank Gallagher, his errant brood of children, and the other colourful characters living on the estate have provided plenty of entertainment over the past 10 years. Channel 4’s longest running series has been key to the careers of many British screen stars including James McAvoy, Anne-Marie Duff and Maxine Peake, not to mention the team of high profile writers and directors.
Series 11 is a suitably shameless ending for the final chapter of the multi-award winning iconic drama series. Or why not relive the ten year masterpiece from the very beginning with the 1-11 boxset?
Available to own from the 2nd September 2013.
Prize: Win the Shameless Boxset from Season 1 to 11
This competition is now closed. The winner is:
Sherry Owen, Basingstoke Hants, RG22
Note: MarketMe, the company who organised the competition, ran out of this title and are sending an alternative prize to the winner.
More Necessary Info:
– The winners must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Winners’ full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– The Editor’s decision is final.
– There is no cash alternative.