Prince Edward Theatre, London - Show Tickets and Information
Prince Edward Theatre tickets and show information. Get discount tickets and special offers on dinner and hotel packages at London's Prince Edward Theatre with LondonNet's guide to theatre in London. Features show info, theatre seating plan, images and tickets for Prince Edward Theatre.
Prince Edward Theatre
28 Old Compton Street
Soho, London, W1D 4HS
How to Get There
Nearest Tube Station: Leicester Square (Northern/Piccadilly lines) Head right (north) up Charing Cross Road in the direction of Cambridge Circus. Old Compton Street is on the left at Cambridge Circus, just past the Palace Theatre.
Travelcard Zone: 1
Nearest Train Station:
- Charing Cross - Bakerloo line north/west to Piccadilly Circus.
- Kings Cross/St Pancras - Picadilly line south/west to Piccadilly Circus.
- Paddington - Bakerloo line south/east to Piccadilly Circus.
- Victoria - Victoria line north to Green Park, Picadilly line east/north to Piccadilly Circus.
- Liverpool Street - Central line west to Oxford Circus, Bakerloo line south/east to Piccadilly Circus.
- Marylebone - Bakerloo line east/south to Piccadilly Circus.
- Waterloo - Bakerloo line north/west to Piccadilly Circus.
Nearest Car Park: Master Park Cambridge Circus. Parking in central London can be difficult and expensive. Please use public transport. Old Compton Street now pedestrian only from noon.
Wheelchairs: Entrance through double doors on Greek Street. Spaces and transfer seating available.
Hearing Impaired: Infrared headsets available. Deposit required.