London Jobs: UK Work Permits

Want to come and work in the UK? While citizens of EU countries no longer require a work permit to get a job in the U.K., most others will need to obtain a valid work or student permit before they commence employment. Here's how:

Working in the UK
An official Home Office site which aims to provide clear information about the various routes open to Foreign Nationals who want to come and work in the United Kingdom. The site declares that 'The UK Government wishes to manage legal migration in the interests of the UK economy, and there are opportunities for people with very different types and level of skill'. So get reading and get applying.

see also:

UK Home Office Main website:
The Home Office is the part of the civil service that deals with work permits for non-UK nationals.

The United Kingdom offers many opportunities to live and work in the UK and a variety of UK Work Permit and Immigration Visas.

The extremely successful and popular Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (UK HSMP) lets you live and work in the UK without the need to get a UK work permit from an employer. In addition to this, Commonwealth Citizens can make use of the Working Holidaymaker Visa.

SkillClear provides both immigration consultancy and interactive online Immigration, Work Permit and Visa services for Employers, Recruiters and Skilled Workers around the World. Click here