STEP FORWARD INTO SPRING WITH TRANSFORM LONDON
Transform Cosmetic Surgery Group on New Cavendish Street, London offers a fantastic range of the latest non-surgical treatments to help you look and feel your best.
The procedures offer a great way to refresh and prep your skin for the sunshine, after months of winter weather.
We are offering the chance for one lucky reader to win a course of microdermabrasion - the simple, pain-free way to get perfect skin - at Transform's state of the art clinic in central London.
Winter winds and frosty weather can damage the skin's surface and leave your complexion looking dull, so this treatment is the perfect way to ensure your skin regains its sparkle.
A course of six treatments is the ideal number of sessions to obtain fully refreshed skin. It is advised that one or two weeks is left between each treatment to allow skin to fully recover.
Microdermabrasion gives skin a smoother surface and promotes the growth of healthy new skin cells whilst improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation by polishing the top layer of skin and vacuuming away dead cells.
Transform uses the latest technology for the procedure, with a diamond chip wand to polish the skin. The treatment takes approximately 45 minutes and you can go straight back to work afterwards with no redness or swelling.
It is ideal for those who have fine lines and wrinkles, dull complexions, acne scarring, sun damaged skin, stretch marks and pigmentation.
For those who aren't lucky enough to win, you can book a free consultation, request a free brochure or find your nearest Transform clinic by calling 0500 595959 or visit www.transforminglives.co.uk.
Transform's central London clinic is located at 55 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 9TF
Prize: Win a course of microdermabrasion - the simple, pain-free way to get perfect skin - at Transform's state of the art clinic in central London.
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
Lawrence Conway, Surrey, KT9
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.