Available On Blu-ray™, DVD & download to own on 26 March 2012 from Universal Pictures UK
Ever wondered what really happened during the events leading up to the original film The Thing? Get ready to find out where it all began as the chilling prequel to John Carpenter's sci-fi horror classic crashes onto Blu-ray with Digital Copy, DVD and download to own on March 26. Pre-order your copyhere.
Starring Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Final Destination 3, Death Proof), Sam Carter (King Arthur, Star Wars Episode II and III) and Eric Christian Olsen (The Back Up Plan, Not Another Teen Movie, Hot Chick), The Thing sees a group of research scientists accidentally stumbling on the existence of a frozen alien craft in remote Antarctica. Follow the horrifying fall-out of a decision to bring the craft and its deep-frozen inhabitant back to base camp as the scientists battle to contain the terror they have unwittingly unleashed.
Join The Thing on FACEBOOK for exclusive content and updates
Film © 2012 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Packaging Design © 2012 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Prize: To celebrate the release on March 26, we're giving you the chance to win one of five copies on DVD!
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Sharon Buesnel, Jersey, JE2
Claire Woods, Norwich, NR13
Graham Riches, Cleveland, TS12
James Eyles, Hyde, SK14
Laura Clarkson, Carnforth, LA5
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.