Monopoly Empire takes over London: now win your own copy of the new game
At the weekend, Central London saw close to 100 Mr Monopoly's descend onto the streets to take part in a live treasure hunt to launch the much-anticipated Monopoly Empire board game. On the day, hundreds of consumers took part in the thrilling race to be the very first to find the top-hatted mogul and claim one of the free 100 prizes including Xbox 360 consoles, Fender guitars, Spotify vouchers, Samsung digital cameras and Beats by Dre headphones. All treasure hunters had to do was reach Mr Monopoly first and be the first to declare "I own the brands!".
Located at key landmarks throughout the city, the Mr Monopoly's were promoting the official Monopoly Empire board game. In this all new Monopoly Empire board game, Hasbro has gathered 22 of the world's top brands to appear on the same Monopoly game board. The new Monopoly Empire game features world-class brands, such as Coca-Cola, Xbox, McDonald's and Samsung, creating a new Monopoly gaming experience where players collect, buy, and trade top brands and companies - rather than property - in a quest to "own it all" and win the game.
It's not too late to join in the fun and win your own copy of the exciting new game and a selection of Xbox 360 Kinect games!
Prize: Win a Monopoly Empire board game and a selection of Xbox 360 Kinect games.
This competition is now closed. The winner is:
Sara Whitehorn, Kent, BR2
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.