Following a string of sold-out intimate gigs to celebrate the release of their fifth studio album Above The Noise, McFly return to play first arena tour in two years.
Next Spring will see McFly play 13 dates across the country in their biggest ever UK Arena tour including stops at the Birmingham LG Arena and Manchester MEN Arena, culminating in a final show at Wembley.
Fresh from five sold-out intimate UK dates in October to preview the band's album Above The Noise, McFly return to what they know: playing to huge audiences in sold-out arenas. Having recently conquered colossal venues around the world, McFly are excited to return and showcase their infectious and soulful electro-pop sound across UK venues for the first time in two years.
Two years in the making, McFly recently launched the ground breaking Super City. The website provides worldwide fans with unrivalled access to the band; it has citizens rather than visitors where fans can subscribe to access further content including albums, demos and webchats. A week's free access to Super City comes with each ticket purchase via email.
As well as the Super City, November saw the release of McFly's fifth studio album Above The Noise, and another Top 5 single Shine A Light with UK hitmaker Taio Cruz. With a fanbase that now stretches around the world and having recently entered a joint venture with their original major label home, McFly have succeeded beyond their own expectations.
'We just didn't have any fear,' says singer Tom Fletcher. 'We learnt to completely rethink what McFly could be.'
Prize: Win one of two pairs of tickets to see McFly at Wembley Arena on 1 April 2011.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Kayleigh Middleton, Essex, RM13
Kelly Ferres, Kent, DA11
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.