Win a three course champagne dinner for two at a top London restaurant with Larry Crowne - in cinemas July 1st.
Larry Crowne, the romantic comedy of the year, hits cinemas on July 1st. The film stars Hollywood heavyweights Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts and is written and directed by Hanks himself.
To celebrate the release we've got a three course champagne dinner for two at Rock and Rose to give away!
Until he was downsized, affable, amiable Larry Crowne (Hanks) was a superstar team leader at the big-box company where he's worked since his time in the Navy. Underwater on his mortgage and unclear on what to do with his suddenly free days, Larry heads to his local college to start over. In his public speaking class, Larry develops an unexpected crush on his teacher Mercedes Tainot (Roberts), who has lost as much passion for teaching as she has for her husband.
Feel the love at Rock & Rose, Richmond's most glamorous dining hotspot and buzzing cocktail bar - a celebrity favourite for dinner à deux. For more information please visit www.rockandroserestaurant.co.uk
Prize: Win a three course champagne dinner for two at Rock and Rose.
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
Lesley Doodnath, London, SW15
More Necessary Info:
- Competition will end on Thursday 4 August 2011, Noon.
- Winner will receive 1 voucher for three course dinner with a bottle of champagne for two at Rock and Rose, Richmond.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- Competition open to UK entrants only.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.