Katie Melua will kick off her European autumn tour this year with a run of shows in Britain, including a show at HMV Hammersmith Apollo in October.
The 27 year old singer will be performing songs from all five of her studio albums, including her new record Secret Symphony.
As well as singing her more familiar tracks such as The Closest Thing To Crazy and Nine Millions Bicycles, Katie is looking forward to playing the new songs: "I really enjoyed recording 'Secret Symphony', there is a simplicity to it that I love and the songs are beautiful to sing. Playing a song live on stage brings something new each time and it is exciting to share that unique performance, that special moment, with the audience."
During the summer Katie, who has sold more than 11 million albums and is one of Britain's most successful artists of the last decade, will be performing at festivals and outdoor concerts throughout Europe.
Prize: Win one of two pairs of tickets to see Katie Melua at HMV Hammersmith Apollo on 10 October.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Tom Walker, London, SW15
Nino Amoroso, London, E11
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.