Out on DVD and Blu-ray on 20th June 2011.
From Writer/Director James L. Brooks, creator of such modern classics as As Good as It Gets, Broadcast News and Terms of Endearment, comes the hilarious and heartfelt new romantic comedy How Do You Know, debuting on Blu-ray and DVD on June 20, from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Oscar® winner Reese Witherspoon (Best Actress in a Leading Role, 2005; Walk the Line), Owen Wilson (The Wedding Crashers, Meet the Parents) and Paul Rudd (I Love You, Man, Knocked Up) delight as three points of an amusing romantic triangle involving a former star softball player (Witherspoon), a hotshot major league baseball player (Wilson) and a down-on-his luck businessman (Rudd).
Three-time Oscar® winner Jack Nicholson (Best Actor in a Leading Role, 1976; One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest; Best Actor in a Supporting Role, 1984; Terms of Endearment; Best Actor in a Leading Role, 1998; As Good as It Gets) shows up in a can't miss supporting turn as Rudd's lovably corrupt father in a film packed with sharply drawn humour, sparkling performances and witty writing. Now, movie fans can catch this winning comedy on Blu-ray and DVD, featuring crystal clear picture and sound, plus hours of amusing bonus features that take you behind-the-scenes of this uniquely entertaining look at life's big questions...and even bigger surprises!
Prize: Win one of two copies of How Do You Know on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Yvonne Frost, Herts, SG2
Cathy Gordon, Southampton, SO19
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.