Join the razor-sharp Glaswegian comic, Frankie Boyle in his first ever solo series, Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights, out to own on DVD 21st November 2011
Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights features outrageous and often controversial stand-up recorded in front of a live studio audience who frequently find themselves on the receiving end of Frankie's legendary put downs. Mixed in with the stand-up sections of the show there are a range of hilarious sketches in which Frankie picks apart all aspects of modern life.
Scabrous, sharp and scathing, Tramadol Nights is no-holds-barred comedy in which everything is given a uniquely Frankie spin.
One of the most talked about shows of the year, this six-part series comes to DVD for the first time. The side-splitting and shocking sketches include the hilarious Iranian version of Loose Women, George Michael's lewd Highway Code, and a new soap opera which is so politically correct that actors' faces are blanked out to avoid anyone taking offence. And let's not forget the spoof of Sesame Street featuring a sex-obsessed Pussy Monster or the sketch that re-imagines 1980s TV show Knight Rider as the hallucinations of a junkie! Also, for the first time watch unseen sketches that were unable to be broadcast.
Frankie Boyle is a unique comedian who has the ability to entertain and offend in equal measure. With its brutally elegant one-liners and stinging ad-libs, Tramadol Nights will have you wondering just how he gets away with it!
As a former panelist on Mock the Week and a regular guest on popular panel shows including Have I Got News For You, 8 Out of 10 Cats and Would I Lie To You?, Boyle is well known for his triumphantly close-to-the bone sense of humour.
Tramadol Nights demonstrates Frankie at the top of his game, satirising everything we love and loathe about British culture and delivering unadulterated comedy that is certainly not for the fainthearted!
Buy Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights on DVD from play.com (Free delivery) >>
Prize: Win one of three copies of Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Carol Paterson, Herts AL7
M Rice, London, SW16
Harold Jones, Doncaster, DN12
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.