Embark on a journey of self-discovery and enlightenment as the year's most emotionally poignant and charmingly inspirational motion picture; EXTREMELY LOUD & INCREDIBLY CLOSE comes to Blu-ray™ Triple Play and DVD on 11 June, from Warner Home Video. Pre-order your copy here.
Eleven-year-old Oskar Schell is an exceptional child: amateur inventor, Francophile and pacifist who sits somewhere on the autism scale. After the tragic and disturbing death of his father, who died in the attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11, Oskar finds a mysterious key that belonged to his father with a single cryptic name written on it. His inquisitive nature and inventive imagination sends him on an urgent, secret search for answers. Whilst racing through the five boroughs of New York City, Oskar encounters a variety of individuals who are all fellow survivors in their own way. Oskar's mission leads him to uncover life-changing family secrets and ultimately provides him with the enriching and cathartic solace of community and belonging.
© 2012 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
To celebrate the release, we're giving you the chance to win your very own copy of the DVD. To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the following question...
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Solange Thomas, London, W6
Donald MacDonald, Isle of Lewis, HS2
Alison Hawkins, Essex, SS17
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.