Available to own on DVD from 15th October 2012
The Experiments is a thrilling series based on four sociological experiments brought to you by the inventive and jaw-dropping Derren Brown and is available to own on DVD from 15th October 2012.
Each episode asks and answers a single question. Featuring a mix of spectacular stunts, illusion, suggestion and thought-provoking entertainment it will have you on the edge of your seat! Derren Brown conducts psychological experiments to illustrate how easily our behavior can be manipulated.
In The Assassin, the first show in series, Derren Brown investigates hypnosis and asks whether it is possible to be hypnotized into killing a celebrity.
In The Gameshow, he turns himself into a game show host and investigates whether we all have the capacity for evil and whether or not being part of a group affects our sense of right and wrong.
Other questions asked and answered throughout the series include whether it is possible to convince someone to admit to a murder they didn't commit. He also investigates how quickly a rumour can spread and what can be done to convince an entire community that it is "lucky".
Since Brown's television work began over a decade ago with Mind Control, Darren has become a phenomenon with his multi-award winning TV and theatre shows. In The Experiments, Derren is back and more exciting than ever.
Prize: Win one of three copies of Derren Brown: The Experiments on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Tracy Hanson, West Yorkshire, WF8
Derek Cooney, Cheshire, SK8
David Jackson, Loughborough, LE11
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.