DAD's the word
Photos are irreplaceable; they tell stories and document the people we've shared our lives with and the moments we've had. We can replace credit cards, keys, and most of our gadgets and possessions, but not our photos. So it makes total sense that people worry about losing their memories: recent research has found that 70% of us would be more upset to lose our photos than valuables such as our wallets or phones. The problem with today's digital lifestyle is that our photos and indeed our MP3 files and important documents are increasingly scattered across many gadgets and devices, and are at great risk of being lost forever.
DAD is the cure to digital disorganisation; it allows users to list their digital media in an organised, protected way to ensure they are never lost. The software also allows you to easily manage and selectively share digital assets (photography, music files, playlists, contacts and other digital files). People with DAD loaded on their computers can link to any other computers with DAD to share data on request. This also means you can create a unique album - imagine making an album of your wedding using all the photos your friends took at the event!
To celebrate this revolutionary way of managing our photos, we are giving you the chance to win a Canon digital camera to ensure you capture (and save!) every moment. To get your hands on this fantastic prize as well as a year's free subscription to the DAD app, just answer this simple question...
The DAD application can be downloaded at www.DADapp.com
Prize: Win a Canon Digital Camera and a year's subscription to DAD.
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
Charlotte Hoskins, Surrey, GU2
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.