The British action thriller CLEANSKIN explodes onto Blu-ray™ Triple Play, DVD and Ultraviolet Digital Download on 2nd July with an exciting cast led by Sean Bean, who plays Ewan, a Secret Service Agent working undercover in the criminal underbelly of London. Pre-order your copy here.
Ewan's mission is to pose as the body guard of a small time arms dealer and discover the buyer of a stolen supply of Semtex. However, when they are brazenly ambushed by a masked gunman in a West End hotel lobby, Ewan is shot and wounded and the dealer assassinated and the Semtex is stolen. Days later, a suicide bomber detonates himself inside a busy London restaurant and the Secret Services worse fears are confirmed - the stolen Semtex was used in the bombing. There is a terrorist cell operating in London, hell bent on bringing death and destruction to the nation's capital. Briefed by his operators (Charlotte Rampling and James Fox), Ewan is tasked with finding the cell and executing them. His orders are to terminate with extreme prejudice. Operating off grid, no one will know what his mission is; and if he is caught, they will deny all knowledge.
© 2012 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
Prize: Win one of three copies of Cleanskin on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Gemma Clark, Doncaster, DN8
Nicole-Melainie Squires, Hucknall, NG15
Philip Pink, Kent, ME12
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.