Win a Brighton Rock signed poster and copies of the novel
To celebrate the 4th February release of Brighton Rock, we are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a signed Brighton Rock poster and a copy of Graham Greene's famed novel. Two runners up will also receive a copy of the original Brighton Rock novel.
Adapted from Graham Greene's iconic 1939 novel, Brighton Rock charts the headlong fall of Pinkie, a razor-wielding disadvantaged teenager hell bent on clawing his way up through the ranks of organized crime. At the heart of the story is the anti-hero Pinkie's relationship with Rose - an apparently innocent young waitress who stumbles on evidence linking Pinkie and his gang to a revenge killing that Pinkie commits. After the murder, Pinkie seduces Rose, first in an effort to find out how much she knows and latterly to ensure she will not talk to the police. A love story between a murderer and a witness; can Pinkie trust Rose or should he kill her before she talks to the police? Can Rose trust Pinkie or is she next in line?
For more information on Brighton Rock please go to official Facebook page - www.facebook.com/BrightonRockMovie
Prize: Win a Brighton Rock signed poster and copies of the novel.
This competition is now closed. The winner are as follow:
1. Signed Brighton Rock poster and a copy of Graham Greene's novel
Ellen Stafford, Bath, BA2
2. Brighton Rock novel
Karen Owen, Cheshire, CW2
Samantha Ripley, Leeds, LS9
More Necessary Info:
- Transport to the venue and accommodation are not included in the prize.
- The prize is purely entry to and drinks during the event.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.