Taking Wine Back to its Roots
When it comes to wine, where do you start? So much choice... But there is one country you all seem to love and it has taken the wine world by storm over the past few years - New Zealand - and in particular its most famous wine varietal, Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
Brancott vineyard is where leading wine brand Montana planted Marlborough's first Sauvignon Blanc vines over 30 years ago, now the world's favourite New Zealand wine style. As a tribute and to honour its roots, Montana wines from vineyards throughout New Zealand will now be known as Brancott Estate.
This autumn you will get your opportunity to taste the first release of wine from Brancott Estate with its 2010 Sauvignon Blanc. With a mouthwatering array of bright citrus and tropical fruit, the wine epitomises why we all love Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and it is perfect as an aperitif or with seafood.
If you can't wait to get your hands on a bottle, we are giving you an opportunity to taste some of the first Brancott Estate to arrive in the UK with a case of wine on offer. To play along, just answer this simple question...
Prize: Win a case of Brancott Estate Wine.
This competition is now closed. The winner is:
Sheri Darby, London, N11
More Necessary Info:
- Transport to the venue and accommodation are not included in the prize.
- The prize is purely entry to and drinks during the event.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.